Thursday 17 December 2015

Goodbye 2015...

Nearing the 1st January, every day I'm getting more frantic to begin with the whole 'fresh start'. Thos year is nearly over and it's been insane! I feel like I've done both nohing and everything all at once and I don't ever want it to end but at the same time can not wait. I thought that since I was stuck in a whirlwind of an abindance lf emotions, I'd sit myself down and actually look over and see all the things I've done, places I've been, people I've seen. So here a few of them are:

(In order...ish)

1) I met my favourite youtuber, Tony Wedral

2) I saw McBusted live

3) I fell in love

4) I met my internest bestfriend Kacie! I travelled to Scotland and spent a few days with her there

5) I saw James Bay, got barrier and met his support act then got kicked out of the venue cause the support band and James' pianist were speaking to me #notevensorry

6) Saw The Vamps live for the 3rd time and finally met James and Connor! I also met the most wonderful friendship group - of which I wouldn't be writing this blog post right now without. They're definitely a large inspiration to me

7) Travelled across the country to see Pentatonix

8) Saw 5 Seconds of the Summer for the 2nd time

9) Got reunited with Kacie, and travelled a little around the North East with her for a few days

10) Stayed with my mum's friends in London for a getaway from all the friendship drama at home. Yes, I can run away from all my problems

11) Flew to Texas for two weeks to see all my family friends there, had probably the bwst time of my life. Saw Def Leppard there too

12) Got rid of a toxic friendship. Finally

13) Saw James Bay. Again. Met his new support act. Again

14) Saw The Vamps for the 2nd time this year, 4th time in total, all the way in Birmingham! Managed to meet one of my longtime internet friends too

15) Saw Years and Years and met Olly - the cutest human ever - and some lovely friends at the same time

16) Saw One Direction with another internet pal for the 2nd time and spent some time up in Newcastle enjoying the city life (someone rescue me from this town, my heart is in the city!!)

17) Saw The 1975, had the coolest time ever. Met some cool boys who stole my Hannah Montana blanket and almost met Ratboy but had to catch the train before we missed the third one we were supposed to, totally worth it

18) Saw my mums favourite band, Def Leppard, with her after surprising her with tickets (again) for her birthday. It's so sweet seeing her face light up

19) That brings us to today. My final great memory is looking back on all of these. There's infinite great, and equally bad, times this year has brought me and while I've only named a select few that are interesting (mainly concerts and travels...oops), this year has been one I think I'll remember forever. 

Here's to an amazing 2016, for every single person reading this. Well done for making it another year. I'm proud of you. 

KT .x

P.S.: Merry Christmas if i don't get around to making a blog before then. I've been really crap at keeping updated recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment