Monday 26 October 2015

Welcome || One Direction's OTRA Tour

Hello! I'm Katie, welcome to my blog. I'm very bad at introductions so I figured, why not get straight into things!

Yesterday, I had the chance to go see one of my favourite bands, One Direction, live for the second time. It's been over a year since the last time and since then Zayn's left and new music has been released so it was really exciting to experience the changes. Being two rows from the front added to the excitement, although generally in that arena there's a decent view from any seat. However, this particular show I was thankful for the seats as Harry waved twice and Louis swore then laughed at me, typically. Besides the actual show, I got to meet a few internet friends. I was sat with one and met some others during the break who I am so thankful for! It was a great night, and I'm hoping after their 'break' I'll have the chance to see them again sometime. 









No comments:

Post a Comment